The boys cousin, my brother's daughter came to play on Friday. We went out to visit them in April, so they had recently gotten re-aquainted which was good. They had a great time. E. and A. are like two peas in a pod. I think N. was a little bothered at times since E. kept sitting on his train tracks and recking things. I had to keep reminding him that she isn't doing it on purpose, she's just alot younger than he is. It makes me so happy to watch the kids play together and enjoy each others company. I think that cousins are a special blessing in life. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III
1 comment:
Emm, loved seeing you this weekend. Got a kick out of the pick of e hugging N from behind. Looks like she is trying to beat him up. Will see you in Sept at the wedding and then for the reception. love, Sam
Post a Comment