July 17, 2007

Blogs

Well, I've decided to give this blog thing a try.
I'm not sure how I feel about it. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs and keeping up with what is going on in their lives. I like the idea of haveing a place to share things with other people. But I've always been somewhat private when it comes to my inner workings, so we'll see how it goes. I'm not an artist like my cousin and I don't write amazingly like my sister-in-law, but I willing to give it a try. so here goes nothing, like it or not I'm now an official blogger.

No comments:

Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III