July 22, 2007

Done

Well, another year of VBS has come and gone. I am very thankful to be done. It was a wonderful year this year. Our church kids only accounted for about a third of the participants. We had some many kids from outside our church and I think a record turnout of those kids at the picnic Friday night. The kids did very well during the program show casing their memory verses and some of the songs we sang all week, and we also had a video of pictures from the week. We had the annual egg toss and water balloon toss and some how I ended up in charge. All went well and I believe a good time was had by all. Now we can get back to our regular routine.

No comments:

Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III