August 7, 2008

Recent Projects

I Thought I would share a few pictures of my current crochet projects. I finally finished my sampler baby blanket that I started at the begginning of the year. I started it, then worked on a few other projects, then it sat around for a while. But, now it's done and all I need is a baby to wrap up in it.

I also tried my hand at making a dress for Pip. Dan just shakes his head and says, "I hope that ultra-sound was right" If it's not then I have a really cute dress to give to some other blessed momma.

No comments:

Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III