January 9, 2009

Bunk Beds

Dan finally finished the boys' bunk bed. He's been working on them for a while. He had to make them since the boys' room isn't big enough for a standard size bed. Thankfully we were able to find mattresses at Ikea, so they are covered and much nicer than if we had had to cut our own foam. I think he did a fabulous job, and the boys are enjoying them. A. is happy to finally be out of the crib. I'm sure these are much more comfortable to sleep on. They haven't figured out how to make the bed into a fort yet, but I'm sure they will soon. I'm looking forward to them having many enjoyable years with these beds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the beds look great!

Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III