December 9, 2008

Update

For all those awaiting anxiously for news that Pip has arrived here's the update...
Keep on waiting....

I had an appointment with my midwife this morning. Things look good. Pip has a nice strong heartbeat and I continue to feel her move around. She's head down, but refuses to completely turn twards the back. She really likes my right side and had been laying in that possition for weeks. While this will probably end up giving me back labor, she's not in a terrible possition.

However, she looks to be following in her brothers' footsteps and will not arrive before, on, or near her due date. I'm curious to see what happens to my little ticker over on the right tomorrow and the days following my due date.

You can continue to pray for me that I will have patience and trust that she will come when the time is right. You can also pray that the right time will come sooner rather than later.

I'm ready and waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray for a healthy baby and a good labor and delivery! Now Baby Pip, come on and show yourself to the world so we can welcome you with open arms!

Sandra said...

Sending lots of labor dust your way! Pip, the world is waiting for you! :)

Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III