November 18, 2008

Pictures

ok, here are the pictures I promised. A little show and tell of what we've been up to lately.

A Friday night family activity. We had a picnic on the living room floor and watched old looney toons on the computer.

The boys came running downstairs one day saying, "mom! there are Turkeys in the back yard." I think we counted at least 15 of them.

Helping Dad put the dressers together for Pip.


Feeling his baby sister move around. Obviously not impressed with Dad's desire to take a picture of the moment.



N. reading to A.



My new diaper bag. I'm pretty happy with it.


2 comments:

NattaScatta said...

WOW!! I am so impressed with your diaper bag!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you make that diaper bag? WOW! it looks fabulous! And your PIP - i love pregnant bellies!

Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III