October 9, 2008

Big Helpers

We had a lesson yesterday on how to make apple sauce. It really is a joy having older boys who can enjoy "helping out" like this. I can't wait to see them interact with their baby sister.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I'm just starting to see how nice it is to have a little helper.

NattaScatta said...

wish i had been there. i canned applesauce for the baby a couple weekends ago, with my sister, and thought of you the whole time!

Dulcimer said...

That's wonderful! I love cooking with my nieces, and can't wait until I can do things like this with my own little one(s).

Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III