So I've been thinking about cutting my hair and donating it. I've done it before, and my brother's girlfriend just did it recently, which made me think about it again. The thing is, that if I cut my hair I don't just want to chop it off, I'd like to style it in some way. I've never styled it before, only just cut it off short, so I'm not sure what would look good. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III
2 comments:
http://www.celebrityseduhairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/alba_jessica_short_sexy_haircut.jpg
How about this one?
Post a Comment