The other day I was folding laundry and gave N. a pair of underware to put away. He promptly put them on his head and started talking to G. She wasn't too impressed, but that didn't phase him and he even let me take a picture and he smiled! Isn't it amazing what people will do for a baby? It really does my heart good to see them enjoying each other.
March 11, 2009
Brotherly Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III
No comments:
Post a Comment