January 26, 2008
Will it ever end?
I woke up at 2:30 last night with my right eye feeling a little weepy. I don't know why I woke up, but I knew immediately. I woke Dan up with "Honey, I have pink eye again" So I'm still the only one in the family that has only gotten it in one eye. I just got it in the same eye twice. Almost exactly a week apart. I'm getting a little tired of living in a paranoid state and washing everything I can think may have touched my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not how, I know You can do it. Not who, I know You went through it. Not where, you're preparing a place for me. Not why, all my sin is the reason. Not what, Your return into season, but how long, how long will it be?
O momentary grace of mortal men, Which we more hunt for than the grace of God. --- Shakespeare, Richard III
No comments:
Post a Comment